REAL ESTATE | ACQUISITIONS | DEVELOPMENT | MARKETING
Rob Flitton has been involved in the real estate development business since the mid 1980s in Seattle, Vancouver BC and other markets.
He has in-depth skills in ACQUISITIONS, FEASIBILITY STUDIES, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, FINANCING STRUCTURES, ENTITLEMENTS, CONSTRUCTION & SITE MANAGEMENT, and SALES & MARKETING for a variety of real estate development projects.
Rob is available to retain as a consultant on a daily, weekly, or longer basis.
Real Estate Career Highlights
- land and site acquisitions specialist for more than 25 years with outstanding negotiation results in high barrier-to-entry markets
- procured and structured complex financing, joint-ventures, and venture capital arrangements for numerous development projects
- more than $350 million worth of major project acquisitions in Seattle, Vancouver BC, Colorado, Las Vegas, and other market-centers, including master-planned communities
- consistently responsible for acquisition, construction and profitable delivery of more than 500 residential building lots annually for 10 fiscal years
- direct project management of major land development and infrastructure projects including professional consultant retention/direction/supervision, design, planning & critical path, budgets/bids/contract-management, bonding & financial surety management
- direct project management of major residential and light commercial construction projects, including custom-home projects ranging from $750,000 to $35 million
- complex entitlement approval of more than 7500 residential housing units over 25 years, including successful navigation of public input and hearings processes
- creation of professional business and marketing plans for numerous development projects and small businesses
- author of numerous articles and programs on marketing and negotiations (published book on negotiations available on Amazon)
- leader on numerous workshops on marketing and negotiations (book a negotiation workshop)
- online marketing specialist for more than two dozen websites including contact strategy, onsite and offsite SEO, traffic building concepts, lead conversion
- marketing consultant and coach for various real estate agents in Seattle and Las Vegas
- go to Rob’s marketing website
- Urban Land Economics course – University of British Columbia 1986 to 1988
- Canadian Securities Course 1983
- Extensive business-management, negotiation, sales, and marketing courses – including, but not limited to, Karrass, Harvard Negotiation Project, Carnegie, Brian Tracy, Zig Ziglar, Roger Fisher, Eben Pagan
- more than 100 significant workshops/courses